Choosing a strong brand name gives you more advantages when you're first starting your business. It's very important to find the right name when setting up your Online Store to help it stand out in the crowded industry. Always choose a better name that can be easily pronounceable and more attractive to listen to another.
- Short And Simple: Prefer the short name can be helpful to attract new customers. The more logical and meaningful the name more it attracts the people. It's memorable, easy to pronounce, and effortlessly suits at the top of your online store's homepage. Rhyming could be beneficial for your E-Commerce portal name.
- Choose Unique: Don’t copy other's names or to be similar, always be different can help you to compete against your competitors. Try to find something completely different. The challenge here is to come up with a name that reflects your business and the type of products you're selling, without your business name mirroring your competitors. By definition, if you want to be unique you should be ‘TIT’ when others ‘TAT’.
- Avoid Unwanted Character: Pick a name that is devoid of any unnecessary characters that will clutter your brand name. Your domain name should be free of any confusion and must be easy to type and easy to understand. Avoid using hyphens, abbreviations, unusual spellings.
- Easy to Understand: Your online store will be live to the world and so it deserves a name that could be understood across the world without any difficulty. A name that is free of any linguistic or grammatical errors will help your E-Commerce to be remembered by people and it helps it to grow your online brand.
- Reference from the products: Take reference from the products which you are going to list on your Online Portal. Thus the buyers can easily track your E-Commerce and boost your business.